Skype used to be the top player in the video chatting market. But now, the market is pretty much taken over by other companies. Many new companies are offering the same service at a much better quality. They also offer a host of new features that Skype does not. Looking at this, many people are leaving Skype for these newer sites. If you are one of these people, you have come to the right place. However, I am going to show you exactly how to delete skype account! Just follow my simple guide. Microsoft has made the account deletion a bit too complicated. Don’t worry; my guide will help you out.
How to Delete Skype Account
Remember, if you have signed up for skype via Microsoft make sure you do the following:
- Unlink your Microsoft account with skype
- Cancel any paid services
- Delete your data off skype
- Log out of Skype on all devices.
- Make sure you deactivate all your paid services by logging into Skype and from account settings. Then cancel all your subscriptions and any numbers you may have purchased.
- Also, get your Microsoft and Skype accounts unlinked. Once you do the above, you can request the tech support to deactivate your account!
- Simply head over to this site https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/skype/?needslogin=false&language=en
- There, choose the appropriate issue and request an account deletion.
I hope my guide helped you. To Delete Skype Account is actually quite pesky, and you have to do a lot before you can delete it! Check out Delete Wow’s How to Delete, Deactivate, Activate and Cancel Guides.
Related Search Terms:
- Delete Skype Account
- How to Delete Skype Account
- Delete Skype Account Permanently